For the new release and more information please visit the WMP dedicated webpage at http://wmp.tti.unipa.it/
Wireless MAC processor opensource implementation
FLAVIA has publicly released a Wireless MAC Processor implementation on a specific commercial wireless card. Documentation describing the API available on this webiste (i.e. the list of events, actions and conditions to be used for defining MAC programs) and some tools for developing and debugging MAC state machines have been provided.
To enjoy programming your MAC, download and run the following components:
- the WMP manual, describing the card models supporting our current implementations
- the WMP Editor (graphical tool), for programming a new MAC protocol in terms of state machine;
- the WMP bytecode manager, for compiling the graphical state machines in a readble machine code;
- the WMP firmware (closed source, but source code is available upon request) to substitue to the original 802.11 firmware;
- some MAC examples, both in terms of graphical and bytecode representations.
To download the code please refer to our git repositiry on github: download.
For any inconvenient, please contact the WMP Team.